Hai-hai, anyone loves dark chocolate?
I’m indeed ;D
I wanna sharing with you by english for the first time in my blog.
Pardon me if my poor english disturb you so much. lol.
I promise will learn to be better next time. #somebodyteachsmepleaseeee;p
I was falling in love with Murdoch Books; Mastering the basic Baking because it is very easy to follow and i always success whenever i try.
Then, i baking some cookies. Surprisingly, it was came out very delicious and made my tongue melted.
So, dont make me speechless in my first story in english. Lets check the lovely recipe ♥
Jumbo Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
source : Murdoch Books; Mastering the basic Baking adaptation by cintaresep
Because i dont have white chocolate stock in my drawer, so i replace with sliced almond.
Next try i will ensure myself to buy some white chocolate because it had so obsessed me ;D
225 gr plain all purpose flour
80 gr unsweetened cocoa powder (i using van houten brand of cocoa powder)
285 gr brown sugar powder
180 gr unsalted butter, chopped
300 gr dark chocolate compound, chopped
3 eggs, at room temperature, lighty whisked
75 gr sliced almond, if you want the almond be more crunchy, you must bake for a few times before making the cookies. no prob if without baked it first =)
How to make :
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Line two large baking trays with non-stick baking paper
2. Sift the flour and cocoa together into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre
3. Put the butter and half the dark chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the base of the bowl doesnt touch the water)
note : i use the heatproof bowl likes Tivoli and put the bowl above an alumunium pot that has almost same of diameter with the bowl, so the water doesnt touch the base of the bowl. You can also use steamer without lid, i guess
Stir over low heat until the mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes or untul lukewarm
4. Add the chocolate mixture and egg to the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to stir until evenly combined. Stir in the remaining dark chocolate and sliced almond
5. Roll 1 – 2 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and place on a lined tray. Repeat with the remaining mixture, leaving about 7 cm between each ball to allow for spreading. Flatten the balls slighty with your fingertips
6. Bake the biscuits for 30 minutes, swapping the trays around halfway through cooking. Leave the biscuits on the trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool
Keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week
makes about 25 cookies
The name says it all. These biscuits are big, very solid but somehow the chopped dark chocolate inside sorely smooth and fuddle me.
As what they said, chocolates can bring a romantic effects for these lover ♥♥♥
When i decide to make this cookies, my husband got an accident. He cuts off a lil part of his fnger. The knife is very sharp. I knew it was hurt and made him suffering.
I think just a medicine will never enough to treat the pain. I know he depend on food and loves dark chocolate a lot. So, i wont ever waiting so long to take this right idea.
And you know, he enjoying the cookies very bad and treat himself so much fun and love with the cookies i made.
They were be a sure – fire success for me =)
Happy baking, lovers
Hope u enjoy
♥ a lot of hugs and kisses ♥